Friday, March 12, 2010

Racing Through Turn Three

I attended Sunday's Sprint Cup race, the Kobalt Tools 500, at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I finally managed to go through my photos and add a set of 34 of them to Flickr. Here's a sample...


Racing Through Turn Three

This was the first NASCAR race I ever saw in person and was my second trip to Atlanta Motor Speedway -- I saw an IROC race there many, many years ago. I had a great time and would recommend attending a race to anyone who is even the slightest bit interested in NASCAR. It's a vastly different experience from watching on TV.

The biggest problem was finding a good place to take photos. My sight lines were obstructed by the catch fence and there was no place to get around it without breaking a few rules and getting thrown out of the joint.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: