Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ellipsis Photo Shoot: One Subject, Four Perspectives

Carly's photo shoot at Ellipsis this week is to take four shots at capturing the same subject...
EMPS #59: 1 Subject 4 Perspectives.
Just as the above photograph illustrates, choose 1 SUBJECT out in the world, any subject, and show me 4 DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES. Use lighting, or time of day, or color, or anything you can think of to help us see your subject in 4 distinctly different ways. Archived photos are fine for this one, but brand new is even better!
Here's a collage of four shots of my favorite subject, my grandson Isaiah.  The photos (going clockwise) include the very first shot I took with my new camera back in January, a jaunt up to Point Park, a photo with my wife, and dressed as the Cat in the Hat.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: